Thursday 25 April 2013

Six year old sneak out

This morning Petite says "I want to do something and I know we aren't supposed to . if i have a sleepover" I asked "what?" "Sneak out" OMG my heart skipped a beat. My total fear is teenage sneak out running around somewhere at night. I'm thinking WHERE THE HELL did she get this idea? at 6? she still "sneaks" into our bed! So i ask where she got the idea "I don't know" I try another tactic, "what do you mean sneak out?" She replies, "like….out of bed" "OK…..where to?" im imagining six year old girls roaming the streets at night She takes a deep breath and says "ok i KNOW this isn't allowed BUT….sneak to get ice cream….out of the freezer" I had to bite my lip to stop from busting out laughing I gave her a hug "you're right. you're not supposed to sneak out of bed during sleepovers" (thank god she didn't mean sneak out of the house!)

No comments: